Sober living Orange County residences are an integral part of the recovery journey and a proven investment when it comes to maintaining the longevity of abstinence.
Learn More About Sober Living Orange County
Studies from the National Institutes of Health found that addicts and alcoholics who went from inpatient treatment into their previous lives and habits faced a greater danger of relapse. In 2010, an exhaustive study published by the Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment showed that individuals who settled into sober-living homes for 6 to 18 month intervals post-treatment were significantly less likely to face relapse, arrest and homelessness.
One of the major factors of success was the community of support—from the house managers and supervisors to fellow addicts in recovery—that was established in the early days of a sober living Orange County residence stay. The sober living Orange County setting and peer-supported system at StepHouse Recovery is the medium between inpatient care and the return to the ‘real world’. We help ease the changeover by allowing the individual to acquire and implement the necessary skills to function outside the care of a clinical environment. With drug or alcohol rehab, allow us to help bridge the gap between intensive therapeutic environments and long-term abstinence upon discharge.
Sober Living Amenities
All of our residential sober living Orange County homes are modern and spacious, and feature a wide array of amenities and activities for round-the-clock care and support, including:
- Private or semi-private bedrooms
- Clean linens, towels and pillows upon arrival
- Quiet, peaceful neighborhoods
- Outdoor yards and patios with barbecues
- Formal dining area
- Full kitchens with state-of-the-art appliances
- All-purpose living rooms with fireplaces
- Large-screen television rooms with digital cable
- Broadband wireless internet access
- Home computer workstations
- Full laundry facilities
- Electronic security systems
- Gym memberships
- Ample parking
- Transportation to AA Meetings and therapy sessions
- Experienced, 24/7 supervision
- Drivers to transport you to the gym, the beach, shopping, etc.
- Two one-on-one therapy sessions each week