Join Our Treatment Program Instead of Jail
Benefits and Offers Include...
- Receive 24/7 Care and Supervision from Medically licensed Professionals for 5-7 Days
- Monitor for Post-Acute Withdrawal Symptoms
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Rabid Detox. 3-5 Days
- Employment Assistant Program (E.A.P)
- Psychiatric care (Mental Treatment)
- Medically Assisted Care
- Payment Plans, including cash, debit/credit, and Insurance
What Do We Treat?
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Substance Abuse
- MDMA (Molly)
- And more...
About Our Alternative Sentencing Program
We are a Step Above Jail. We Ensure Clients Comply & Supervise Them Constantly
The criminal justice system directs nonviolent drug cases out of the system to give attention to more serious crimes.
Choosing a rehabilitation program in place of incarceration can help save taxpayers money by helping drug addiction offenders out of the prison system and stay clean and sober.
Individuals who enroll in rehabilitation programs get to the root cause of their drug-use offense instead of worsening the problem by sending nonviolent cases to jail.
Alternative sentencing lets offenders remain in the community, where they can continue to work, take care of their loved ones and make a contribution to society.
Outpatient drug rehab programs may benefit the offender’s family by allowing children to continue having regular contact with their parents.