Professionals, students and others with busy day schedules can fit recovery into their lives with our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
Why Choose StepHouse Recovery’s Intensive Outpatient Program
We understand that there are a daunting amount of intensive outpatient program and treatment centers to choose from, and sifting through all of these choices to find the best option for you or a loved one can be a stressful and mind-boggling task. At StepHouse Recovery, our reputable intensive outpatient program offers shares many similarities with our residential treatment programs, but feature a differently structured environment.
What Type of Care Do You Need?
Outpatient and residential drug and alcohol treatment programs both have life-changing benefits, and figuring out which one is best will help you achieve long-term recovery and is one of the first steps toward becoming sober. To understand which type of program is most appropriate for you or a loved one, an in-person diagnostic assessment with a qualified professional is necessary. The right program – whether you choose from outpatient or inpatient options, depends on your diagnosis, previous treatment experience, the time you have to dedicate to your recovery and other factors.
Unlike residential treatment, clients aren’t completely shielded from negatively influencing factors that may trigger the urge to use. However, becoming an outpatient client is a flexible way of getting the help you need while still going to work or school. For both men and women, our intensive outpatient treatment program allows you to maintain your daily life commitments while getting the treatment you need. Day and evening intensive outpatient program treatment options are available.
What Are The Benefits Of Intensive Outpatient Program Treatment?
Our intensive outpatient program is ideal for those who want to keep up their daily routine as much as they can – either because they have a day job, attend classes, or have some other obligation that would keep them from enrolling in an inpatient program. Or perhaps, the intense structure of a highly protective residential program isn’t necessary for the individual to get on track for life-long sobriety. If you believe outpatient treatment is for you, here is a list of just a few of the benefits of outpatient rehab:
- You can continue attending work or school. While the intense care of a residential treatment facility can lay the groundwork for recovery, it does require that you put your life on hold. Our outpatient program allows you the flexibility of being able to both attend to your daily obligations while working on your sobriety.
- You still have access to your family and friends. Recovery and support from loved ones go hand in hand. While going through an outpatient program, clients can stay connected receive their family members and friends.
- Lower costs. Outpatient treatment is less expensive while still providing high-quality treatment for your recovery needs.
If you’re thinking about enrolling in StepHouse Recovery’s Outpatient Program, our treatment options the include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Alcohol and Drug Education
- Men’s group
- Women’s group
- Relapse Prevention
- Life skills
Evening IOP Schedule
- Monday: 6:00-9:00 pm
- Tuesday: 6:00-9:00 pm
- Wednesday: (Free Family Night): 6:30-8:30 pm
- Thursday: 6:00-9:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00-9:00 pm