Our state-of-the-art drug rehab orange county program is designed to comprehensively address the mental, emotional and physical aspects of addiction for a successful recovery.
What is Drug Rehab Orange County? Drug rehabilitation, which is more commonly known as drug rehab or simply rehab, stands for the activities of medical and/or psycho-therapeutic treatment for dependency on psychoactive substances. These substances, such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and street drugs such as cocaine, heroin or amphetamines can lead to life threatening dependency.
StepHouse Recovery in Orange County has one goal: to enable the person to stop addiction and substance abuse, in order to avoid the psychological, legal, financial, social, and physical consequences that could be caused. As a premier drug rehab orange county center, StepHouse Recovery offers client-centered treatments steeped in both behavioral and clinical practices. Depending on the type and severity of the chemical dependence, we offer a the following comprehensive programs:
Our comprehensive Drug Rehab Orange County program includes:
- Both group and individual treatment counseling sessions.
- A drug rehab orange county treatment plan rooted in a real and functional environment, instead of one so isolated from daily life that it is impossible to translate into a long-term, drug-free lifestyle.
- Drug rehab treatments with additional, extensional services to aid in meeting client-specific challenges and individualized goals.
- A focus on drug addiction education and relapse prevention to build a strong foundation for clients integrating back into society.
- Seamless transitions into our structured, transitional living homes that allow the individual struggling with addiction to a productive and healthy lifestyle back at home.
- Outpatient care that allow clients to do daily check-ins (for a minimum of one year) upon completion of their drug rehab treatment program.
Considered to be the most intensive form of drug rehab Orange County, inpatient treatment represents a residential aspect of the rehabilitation process. Most inpatient treatment settings help recovering addicts develop the skills and coping mechanisms required to maintain sobriety. Other, more comprehensive, inpatient treatment centers offer clinical services designed to address the underlying causes that lead people to develop addiction problems. This second type of inpatient rehab is often referred to as co-occurring disorders treatment, or dual diagnosis rehabilitation.
Outpatient treatment is a non-residential form of drug rehab orange county. Often required for users who have had previously unsuccessful attempts at sobriety after detoxification, this level of care represents a stabilizing force for the newly sober individual. In some situations, outpatient drug rehab can be effectively accessed after detox, but in most situations outpatient programs are typically utilized as a supportive aftercare services after residential treatment is completed.
Co-Occuring Disorders Treatment
More often than not, drug addictions occur in tandem with mental illnesses, such as depression or anxiety. This overlap results what is called a dual diagnosis, or a co-occurring disorder, which both need to be treated simultaneously. For more information on co-occurring disorders, please visit our addiction and mental health resource, as well as the dual diagnosis program page.